ANTOINE ELIAS KACHI, M.D.,F.A.C.S. is a specialist in General, Laparoscopic and Obesity Surgery at the BMC: Bellevue Medical Center (JCI accredited hospital), RHUH: Rafik Hariri University Hospital, Samir Serhal Hospital and Lebanese Hospital.
Dr Antoine KACHI was born in 1970 in Antelias, Lebanon. He obtained a College degree in Sciences at "College des Apotres" in 1988 , and his MD from the Lebanese University Faculty of Medical Sciences in 1997. He did his surgical training at the Lebanese University affiliated hospitals in Lebanon from 1997-2000.
Dr KACHI completed also his fellowships in laparoscopic surgery at Saint Joseph foundation hospital and Bariatric Surgery at Jean Verdier university hospital in Paris-France from 2000-2004.
Dr KACHI is known to perform the first trans-vaginal cholecystectomy in the Middle East at the BMC in 2010, and also the first SILS port cholecystectomy at the RHUH in 2009.
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
- Board member of the lebanese society for general surgery (LSGS)
- Member of the international federation for the surgery of obesity and metabolic disorders (IFSO)
- Member of the international college for obesity treatment (ICOT)
- Member of the french society for laparoscopic surgery (SFCL)
- Director of the lebanese university residensy program at RHUH
- President of the scientific committee of the lebanese society for general surgery (LSGS)